Saturday, March 24, 2012

Polka Dot Power! Domino Dollhouse

Button Button Top (Red/White) $29.99
Twist Tees Yellow Foxy Cami $18.50
I discovered Domino Dollhouse (sizes 1X-4X) a few weeks ago and was blown away by their bold, fabulous, fun patterns. Not your typical paisley plus-size clothing. and I'm a sucker for polka dots so when I saw the Button Button Top (Red/White) I had to have it!
An oversized, sheer blouse, short on the sides, cape style in the back, and lovely large sleeves. It is the most comfortable blouse I own and paired with a Twist Tees Yellow Foxy Cami from Torrid it is part of the brightest outfit I've ever put together! I received so many compliments!

The Button Button Top also comes in Blue/White
and White/Black





Bowler Hat $17.99
This   wonderful Bowler Hat (Also from Domino Dollhouse) completed my outfit. The closest thing I've come to in hats are beanies. It's always been really difficult to fit hats to my head shape, and until I took a chance with this bowler, my hat confidence was in shambles! I absolutely adore my new chapeau!

No comments:

Post a Comment