Thursday, May 2, 2013

OOTD Roaming the GALAXY in CONVERSE! PLUS Song Of The Outfit!

    FINALLY! PLUS SIZE GALAXY LEGGINGS I CAN GET BEHIND ( and in!) While perusing the hosiery section of my much loved mecca Torrid.com, my heart stopped and then fluttered as I came across the word "cosmic". Cosmic turned into space which turned it galaxy which turned into TAKE MY MONEY! Blue Cosmic Printed Leggings (also in black and white) for the win!

    Lovers of the standard Torrid basic leggings be warned, these are not Torrid brand! These 95% Polyester 5% Spandex beauties are made by an LA-based company called See You Monday. Unfortunately their website is a business-to-business deal and only companies can register to check out the latest trends.

 





    They stop above the ankle and are a little snug around the thigh but still very comfy. I have quite a tummy on me but a size a 2 (the size I get in basic Torrid leggings) fits just fine!

    I've seen some not-so-lovely plus size galaxy prints and a lot of shaming for wearing spandex but I say GET OUTTA HEEERE with that noise! The first thing I noticed was how my thighs jiggled when I walked and guess what I thought? AWESOME.
 
    Whatever makes you feel lovely, sexy or SHOOOWWWW, wear it and wear it hot.








                                                                                                                                                   The hooded shirt I'm rocking comes from the men's section at Target! It's a Converse One Star Men's Long Sleeve Hooded Henley top in Dark Night Navy! CON is when you first wear it it's super snug. PRO: it stretches out nice n' baggy! (I'm wearing a size large)
 
     I have yet to decide what shoes I want to wear but BLUE BLUE BLUE is the way to go!
SONG OF THE OUTFIT
It's that time again! This track has been a fave of mine for a while. It's one of those things-are-tough-but-keep-your-chin-up. It's definitely been one of those weeks but nothing boosts confidence like walking around knowing you are beautiful in every way and no one can take that from you! Here is Little Jackie with "The World Should Revolve Around Me"




No comments:

Post a Comment